White + Red = Platypus
[html]
For some reason, Ember seemed to be displeased. At first, Tayui wondered if she was just rattled from the attack and couldn't think straight, or that perhaps this coyote had been telling her things and making her believe things that weren't true. Perhaps he had threatened her? Blackmailed her? Tayui couldn't even begin to imagine why this girl would want her gone, why she didn't want Tayui to touch her, why....?

Tayui snarled, annoyed that the girl had growled at her, annoyed that all of this was happening. Tayui would not let her die, no matter what. No matter... no matter how much the girl had wanted it. Tayui frowned; could that be it? Had Ember wanted this to happen? Had it been by chance, a welcomed attack...? Tayui shook her head, refusing to think that. No, Ember wouldn't do that, she had no reason to. She was happy, wasn't she? (But how could she know?) Tayui looked away for a moment, gazing at the limp body of the clan member. She sighed, then looked back at Ember, imploring for the dark-hued girl to understand. "I'm sorry I wasn't there before. But I'll be here for you now," she replied softly, ignoring the girl's demands, but nonetheless acknowledging them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread