before the truth goes back into hiding -j-
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Well, the newcomer had passed the initial test of acceptance; the ability to show proper respect at the borders. It was a good start. Admittedly, there were very few wolves foolish enough to not show such displays of submission. If one were ever to cross her path though, it would take a lot of backpedaling for them to be considered for acceptance into Crimson Dreams. She was relieved to hear that the female was not in any urgent condition. Breathing a bit of a sigh, she did notice how uncomfortable the other appeared to be. Shifting her weight from paw to paw and her legs somewhat unsteady. "Please, take a seat. It will be better for you." Savina herself reclined back onto her haunches, preparing to start the "interview" process.

"My name is Savina Marino. I'm the Lieutenant General, second in command of this pack. Our borders are indeed open to newcomers." She paused briefly, allowing the slate femme to introduce herself. "May I ask what your condition is? What has caused you to be in this state?" Her voice was firm, yet caring at the same time. There was genuine concern for what had brought the one before her now to be so weary. The Italian girl also thought it very important to get a sense of someone's past before considering them for admittance. She was very open-minded, and held few if any prejudices. It was just good information to have from someone interested in joining their family.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread