before the truth goes back into hiding -j-
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Not at all! Big Grin

It was good to see the wolfess' smile widen and warm up. The sub-leader didn't think it necessary to drill those wishing to join unless it was called for. They needed to be interviewed and questioned, yes. But there was no harm in showing kindness. Besides, such behavior was just in Savina's nature. "You are welcome. And it is a pleasure to meet you. Do you prefer to go by your first or last name?" She had noted that sometimes when people introduced themselves in such a way, they preferred their surname to their given one. It didn't matter either way to her, but she wanted to make sure to address Stockholm with the name she wanted.

As the stone hued femme went on about her condition, the darker fey's heard dropped. She had never been pregnant, or experienced a miscarriage, but she knew all too well what it could do to someone. It had happened to her sister. And to Naniko the first time. Emerald orbs looked meaningfully into the other's. "I...I'm very sorry to hear that. Some of my closest friends and family have experienced such loss. My deepest sympathies." She bowed her sleek head in a gesture of showing respect to the young lives lost.

Then suddenly, and rather unexpectedly, a small white form barreled into her side. She had been so intent on her duties that she hadn't even noticed the arrival of Naniko and her daughter. A small cringe briefly crossed her face for Stockholm. She had just revealed that she had lost her litter, and now a pup stood right in front of her. That had to sting a bit. Quickly the expression passed, not wanting little Brooklyn to feel unwanted. A big warm smile replaced itself on her visage and she lovingly wrapped a leg around the girl's small form. "Is that so? That's pretty exciting, huh? Sweetie, this is Geneva Stockholm, and she wants to join our pack. I'm talking with her to see if it will be a good fit for everyone." Brooklyn was so curious, and so smart for her age. Savina loved having the pups around.

The Italian luperci looked back at the alpha as she introduced herself. She smiled and nodded at her friend. Naniko had been, understandably so, busy with the children and it had been a little while since they had had a good talk. Part of her wondered if the ivory lady's mood about Kansas and herself had improved. Those thoughts were quickly shoved aside though. This was no time for such things. Turning back to Stockholm, she shot her another warm smile, hoping this all hadn't shaken her up too much. "I'm glad to hear that, and that is very good. Do you have any skills you feel would benefit us? Or really anything you think you are particularly good at?" Savina was far from being a tough interviewer. It was good to have Naniko here, in case she needed any coaching later on.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread