before the truth goes back into hiding -j-
[html]
^_^

Brooklyn was very, very interested in what was going on. Just a few days before, her mothers had taken her out on a hunting trip. Out of the pups Brooklyn had needed the most practice...something that the young female didn't like one bit. She wanted to be just as good at everything as her siblings were, if not better at it! She liked talking and was good at it, so she tried to talk as much as she could. At everything! Trees, birds, other wolves. It didn't matter if they could talk back. She'd just had a very enlightening conversation with a rock the night before.

Brook had heard of wolves being called by different names before. She knew that her grandpa had always wanted to be called Revlis, even though his name had really been Physe. Personally, she loved her name. Naniko had told her that Brooklyn was the name of one of the human cities, before all the humans had blown themselves up. Being named after a city seemed pretty cool.

The youngster knew that she was supposed to be quiet, but she couldn't resist putting in a word or two. "Fit in wiff us? She don't look too big--I finks she will fit fine!" Sure, this new wolf was pretty big...but they had lots of space! A huge mansion with room for everybody! Her mother was nodding to Stockholm, and Brooklyn imitated it. "Is good to meets you." After that the pup became a little lost. What were constellations? And...stars had stories?

Naniko's ears perked up at the mention of constellations, and she sat down next to Savina, looking to Stockholm. "That's interesting! Our old pack, Twilight Vale, was based off of the Zodiac...different constellations in the sky. I don't know much--my mate had been much more into that than I was, and he knew more--but I'll admit, there's something very curious about the sky. Especially at night."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread