before the truth goes back into hiding -j-
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She chuckled lightly at Brooklyn's comments. "I think you're right Brooklyn. I'm thinking she will fit in with us fine as well." It was a relief that the appearance of the pup had not brought down Stockholm's mood, quite the opposite actually. It was another testament for her ability to go on with her life despite its hardships. It was admirable quality to have, and there was no doubt in her mind that the wolfess would be good with the little ones.

Savina was rather impressed with the skills she listed off. Perhaps it was because of her inability to read or write, but having someone around who was able to do such things couldn't hurt. Being able to keep track of her position by the sky was impressive as well. Perhaps she would be a good scout as well as a sort of historian and teacher. Knowing the stories about the stars might not have any "practical" use, but surely the children would find them entertaining. She found herself wanting to hear the stories as well. "A pack needs all types of skills! I think your abilities will be very helpful. I don't know if any of our members know how to write, and certainly the stories will be good for the pups. Don't you think Brooklyn?" She smiled down at the pup again.

The Lt. General's head turned to her Commander. "Well Naniko, I think Stockholm would make a rather good addition to our family. What do you think?" There was little doubt in her mind that Naniko would agree. She felt it was safe to say that Stockholm would have a new home here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread