before the truth goes back into hiding -j-
Please excuse the shitterific quality of this post. I am very tired. D:

The lime-eyed wolfess' face split into a huge smile as Brooklyn spoke. Such exuberance in such a young wolf. She spoke rather well and Stockholm gathered that this confidence was indeed a good thing. It was clear that the child was a beloved part of the pack. She'd probably grow up to be sassy and intelligent. The gray wolfess took an instant liking to the young pup. She hoped that she would have the chance to get to know her and her mother better in time, if there was room for her here.

And indeed there seemed to be room, in Brooklyn's opinion. And when Savina said there would be room for her too, it was a wonderful surprise to hear her echo Brooklyn's sentiments. She loved the way Savina referred to the pack as a "family" instead. She felt as though she had so much to offer in that capacity. The bonds between these wolves seemed so strong and they seemed so sure of themselves. She admired their security and friendship which was so completely evident. Their relationship was definitely a strong one. Stockholm hoped that she too might connect on that level.

"I've often found that anything that has a name has a history," she said, gazing thoughtfully at the sky and back to Naniko. "But the symbolic stories behind the stars has always fascinated me too."

Messages In This Thread