before the truth goes back into hiding -j-
[html]
It's better than mine when I'm not tired Big Grin x33

The words that Stockholm spoke were very strong and wise, and they really made her think. It was true...that everything that had a name had a history. She did, this pack did, Savina did...even little Brooklyn. The large female's tail twitched a little before slowly flicking from side to side, brushing through the dead grass that they were sitting on. The pup responded to Savina first, her tail wagging furiously as she started. "Yes! Story time!! I wants much stories! much of them!!" She loved stories. Stockholm probably had ones that she had never heard before.

Naniko nodded in agreement. "You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like. Wolves tend to come and go...but I hope you'll be one of the ones who stays" Pilot had dissapeared, after all. And she had heard that her nephew Khaden had vanished from Esper Hollow a few weeks back. There wasn't any sort of a binding contract when it came to joining, just the hope that everyone would stick around. "Maybe Savina could show you around a little? We have a lot to offer a tired wolf--a very large house, a lake, numerous caves and empty dens, and much more."She would have offered to come along, but the other pups would be waking up from their naps soon, and she had to get back to her mate so that she could let her get out for some fresh air too.

"I come too, can'ts I Mommmmm? Cant's I? Wiff dem??" The young voice sounded from below, not even a second after she'd finished talking. The Commander looked to Savina. She did want the pup to see more of the lands, too, if Savina was willing to show Stockholm around anyway, but she didn't want her to be a bother on the two adults. They would probably be able to move faster without a pup trailing behind or talking their ears off.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread