before the truth goes back into hiding -j-
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Hehe, I hope I don't fail at NPC'ing Brooklyn XD And this response is a bit of fail

Brooklyn was certainly excited at the prospect of stories. Once again the wolfess chuckled at the young pup. She had loved stories too as a child, it warmed her heart to know that Brooklyn did as well. As Naniko agreed to let Stockholm join their pack, Savina smiled at her friend and nodded her head. "Of course! Would you be up for a tour around the territory? Or I can show you somewhere you can rest first if you'd prefer." She remembered how weak the female had seemed when she had first come upon her, and didn't want to strain her if what she needed was a good rest. "If you want too, I can show you to the lake and help clean you up. The water will be cold, but not much can be done about that" Stockholm had mentioned how she had tried to clean up earlier, but had found it difficult. If she needed assistance the Lt. General would be more than happy to give it.

As the small alabaster girl piped up about joining the walk around the lands, she looked to Nani again. "If Stockholm is up for it, I don't mind you coming along Brooklyn. It will be good for you to see everything too." She winked one of her emerald eyes at the Commander. The ebony fey had heard that the young girl tended to pick on her sister. This way it would give Naniko and Anu one less set of paws to look after for a bit. And she was certain the slate wolf wouldn't object to Booklyn joining them either.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread