before the truth goes back into hiding -j-
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
*feels loved* Big Grin And I'm just going to kinda do this fast, otherwise this will take forever!

Savina was impressed, and happy to hear the words that Stockholm spoke to Naniko. It was true, it seemed many wolves just came and left with the passing breeze. There were the core members though. Such as Naniko, Jazper, and Kansas. She also knew that her brother Ehno, and Anu would stay as well. She hoped that the gray wolfess would be one who would take this place as her permanent home as well.

Soon the lightheartedness returned to the exchange. "I've got all the time in the world." She smiled. Brooklyn squirmed excitedly by her side. "Yah!! I can teaches you everwyting I knows!!" Pssh, the lake wasn't a dangerous place. "The lakes not scary! I be fines!" She stated matter-of-factly. The raven femme raised her brow at the pup and then turned back to Stockholm. "With the two of us looking after her it should be no problem." With that she rose to her feet and turned toward the direction of the lake, motioning for Brooklyn and Geneva to follow. She threw Naniko one last glance. "I'll bring her back to the den once we're done." And with that the tour began.

Brooklyn chatted happily as the trio made their way across the lands. Luckily the lake was not far off, so the trek didn't take them very long, not even with Brooklyn's distractions and small legs. The sunlight glistened like diamonds on the surface of the water. Savina's tail slowly waved back and forth. She really enjoyed the lake, even though she had had some not-so-pleasant discussions here. "This is Rabbit Lake. The majority of it lies within our borders. It's where we get the majority of our water, and it keeps game close by. It's also a great place to take a swim, but of course you won't be able to do that for much longer." Brooklyn bounded over and began to bat at the water with her paw. The Lt. General followed her to the edge and looked back at Stockholm. "Did you want to try and wash up a little?" Of course she wouldn't have to if she didn't want to, but since they were here the female figured she would offer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread