before the truth goes back into hiding -j-
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I don't think so! Should just be you and me now Smile

It was clear that as much as Stockholm wanted to see the area, the weariness was beginning to overtake her body. Quickly the second-in-command decided after they finished at the lake she would take her to the manor and then the femme would be able to find a room and get some rest. Her spirit was in good shape, but her body still needed to recuperate. It was good to see her slip into the clear, cool waters. Hopefully it would feel good on her weary bones. Savina planned on keeping from getting wet unless the gray woman needed help though. She was a warm weather creature, and though the temperatures had risen the last couple days, she knew the water would still be quite cold.

She thought for a moment about the question, tilting her head to one side. "You know, come to think of it, I'm really not sure. I know Naniko knows how to fish, and enjoys them for the occasional meal. I'm not sure if she has caught them in this lake though. We'll have to ask her." The fey couldn't ever recall seeing a fish when she had been in and around the lake, but surely there must be some living below the surface of the water. "Whas fish look likes? Momma has tolds me abouts them, but I never seen ones." Brooklyn queried. "Well, they look a little like this..." Savina put her face down next to the pups and pursed her lips together puffing out her cheeks. The ivory girl laughed at the funny face. "Savvy looks sillys!" She used her paw to splash water at the adult. The female laughed and shook her head as the water hit her face.

"Well, I was going to ask you how the water felt, but I guess I found out for myself." She chuckled at Stockholm. "When you're ready to move on just let me know. There's no rush though." The last thing she wanted was to put any more strain on the femme.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread