before the truth goes back into hiding -j-
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Finish this up in the next couple posts, ya think?

It was already clear when Stockholm emerged from the lake that the job of cleaning her fur had been done. Even though she was now soggy, she looked like a much healthier wolf. Brooklyn giggled as the slate female shook herself off and made the comment about her own silly looks. "Yah! Nots as silly as Savvy dids tho!" As the new member finished shaking the water from her pelt and walked over to tell her that her limit had been reached, Savina nodded her head. "Of course. I'll show you to the manor and you can find a room to rest in. It's not far." She spoke softly. Quickly she turned her attention back to the pup. "Come on Brook. Let's show Stockholm to the mansion. We have to take it slow though, alright?" Brooklyn nodded happily and contentedly walked between the two adults.

It was slower going than before, but she needed to make sure that Stockholm was able to make the short trip fine. Luckily it was a shorter distance than it had been from the borders to the lake. Soon the trees cleared and the large house stood out proudly in the clearing. "Thas the manson! I dun live theres, but Savvy does!" The small girl stated proudly. "That's right Brooklyn! Naniko and the pups live in a den not far from here, if you ever need to find them." Savina informed her. As they ascended the steps to the porch, the inky fey stuck close to the lighter wolfess' side, just in case her legs gave out. As they reached the top she trotted ahead to hold the door for her two companions. Brooklyn quickly bolted inside and as Stockholm entered Savina followed behind.

"This is the living area of the house. All these doors on the side lead to rooms, which are somewhat like dens. There are more upstairs too. That door to the back is the kitchen. Inside there's a door in the floor which leads to the basement. We have a food cache down there, so if you need any food help yourself." She went through her speech quickly, knowing the female needed to crash. "Now go ahead and find a place to sleep. I'm going to take the little miss back to her den." She said, smirking at the pup. "Awwwwww! But I don' wanna go hooome!" Brooklyn protested, a pouty look on her face. "Now now, Stockholm needs some peace and quiet. Maybe we can find a rabbit to chase before going back to your mom. Would that be alright?" Soon the pout was replaced once again with excitement and her small tail wagged wildly. Savina turned back to Stockholm. "Anything else you need before you rest?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread