Chance Encounter
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet was moving away from the field, trying to go quickly and quietly. She was distracted, however, by a sound behind her, followed by what could be compared to a roar. The dark lady stopped dead in her tracks, fur standing on end and tail tucked from fear. Slowly, carefully, the coyote turned to look at her attack, finding it to be a large, angry looking white female who carried herself like someone of a high rank. Either that or she was just really, really pissed. Garnet didn’t think that it would be this bad, and she prepared to bolt. The coyote held her hands in the air, hopefully in a non-threatening way, and she tucked her tail in submission. The last thing she wanted was a fight; the female doubted she could win against this wolf.

Recalling that the other had screamed a question at her, the coyote stammered. ”G-g-garnet, ma’am. I didn’t mean to intrude, I could have sworn I was still outside any of your boarders. I don’t want a fight.” Again, she lifted her hands above her head, red eyes looking just below the white wolf’s duel colored ones. Remembering her time in Inferni, she knew that to stare at another was somewhat of a threat, or at least a more dominate posture, so the coyote lowered her gaze. Hopefully, this female would listen to reason and not simply attack her because she was a coyote. Hopefully, Garnet could out-run her if that ever happened.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread