The Boys Are Back!
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

As his song came to an end he let the final chord echo before he started a lullaby of sorts. How could he tell Garnet his parents reactions. They had full out called him a shame to the family, he had dishonored them because he was in love with a coyote. The lullaby shifted and moved with his emotions. The nerve they had to tell him he had brought shame to the family. Ever since he was adopted he had hanged on every word from both of them and the ranked wolves. Now, he found himself the highest ranked male in his pack, the protector of his friends and family and a banished she-wolf and the impulsize sex driven male he called mother and father had the never to call him dishonorable because he was in love.

The piano shook with deep and intense chords as he thought of his parents. they had left him. They had taken away his family for the third and final time. He was in love with a girl and he would have her no matter what they said. He would raise a family with her and be a better father then Lucifer or Pilot had been to him. Suddenly, he stopped playing feeling a pull on his tail. Turning around quickly, a smile spread across his face and Havens voice cought his attention. The bench Jazper sat on was a bit to high for the boy to get up himself to get a good look at the keys so Jazz picked him up by the scruff and placed him beside himself, messing up the fur on the boys head playfully. "I'm playing some music on my piano.." He pat the large black insturment. "You see you just press a key and a certain sound comes from the piano. By putting some sounds together you can make a song juts like the one I was singing." Pressing on a few keys he demonstrated with a smirk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread