The Boys Are Back!
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The boy couldn't help but laugh a bit as Jazper picked him up and set him down on the bench beside the large male. His tail thumped against the bench as his hair was mussed. He really liked Jazz. He was big and strong, but he was almost always fun to be around. It was obvious to the pup that the older wolf was really a big teddy bear. And even though Haven really wasn't afraid of anything, he always felt perfectly safe when he was around the black luperci. "Moosic?" He questioned. Jade orbs followed Jazper's hand as he patted the big object and called it a piano. "Pieano." Some words were still rather difficult for him to pronounce, but each day he was getting a little better.

The boy watched raptly as his elder showed him how the device worked. Eyes grew wide and his ears twitched with each sound that was emitted. Eagerly wanting to try it for himself he jumped up and placed his front paws on the keyboard. He plunked away. The sounds he was making weren't nearly as pretty as the ones Jazper could make. But after a few moments he was already getting better and the cords he clumsily pressed weren't as harsh on his ears. "I tink I likes moosic. Tho I'm not goods at its like yous Jazz." Haven looked up into the big yellow eyes of his friend, hoping to learn more about this interesting new thing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread