The Boys Are Back!
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
No worries! I've been busy lately too ><

Haven's mouth opened in a wide, goofy grin. Small copper tail waved happily back and forth in the air. "Reallys??" It was great to have the older male believe in him. Of course his mothers did, and that was great, but to have someone who didn't have to care for him think so was a boost to his confidence. "YEAH! Dat woulds be so funs Jazz! Pwomise?" The prospect of a special outing with Jazper sounded like it would be sooo much fun! They could play and he could teach the young boy more about music and hunting! Anu had given him a special hunting lesson the other day, but he knew that he always needed more practice.

Triads? That sounded like the name of some funny kind of creature to the pup. He couldn't help but laugh a little at the word, but he was quiet about it. He really wanted to learn about the piano. Something about the sounds it produced was magical to the boy. Sometimes it was hard for him to sit still and be focused, but when it came to this it was easy to. Even now, he somehow knew that this would be something he would enjoy for his whole life. Intently he watched Jazper demonstrate the technique. It wasn't as easy for Haven, being small and not having fingers, but he used each of his paws to copy what his friend did. He grinned, satisfied that he had caught on to that concept. "Jazpers, when do I get to change?" His four-legged form was just fine with him, but he was excited to be able to change and have hands like all the adults could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread