The Boys Are Back!
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

Jazz was protective of his pack and family. He always had been and always would be without knowing exsactly why. His parents and brothers had all moved away from Naniko's pack when he was younger but Jazper looked up to Naniko. She was strong, open and a good leader, a good friend. Haven seemed to take on a lot of his mothers positive qualities but, he would have to hold his judgment until the pup was older. Yet, for now, he was happy to consider the boy a great pup.

As Haven's tail started to wage and his smile grew Jazz couldn't hold back a laugh."Really, you're a very quick learner." It was amazing how fast pups cought on to things! He relaxed as Haven tried out the new lesson on the keys, until the next question perked his ears. So, he had figured out that he wasn't like his surrounding family. ”Well, your lucky you were born with luperci blood. My adoptive dad, Lucifer, had to share his blood with me for me to change. Don't worry you have a few more months yet before you change.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread