I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]

Leland settled himself back on his haunches and chuckled at the answer. A bug. Of course. The child did not embellish, knowing full well what he was hunting and per haps knowing too that Leland was pulling his leg. Perhaps Leland would teach the child the game he himself use to play, hunting a buy could easily turn into hunting a much larger creature, if only they pretended. However, Leland considered briefly, was he too old to play pretend? Deciding that he wasn’t, Leland grinned at the child. "What if I was to say that you looked funny? Hmm?" Leland thumped his curled tail against the ground to emphasize, and then grinned at the boy.

"My name’s Leland, young sir, and my tail curls jus’ like so because it has a spring in it, er that’s what my mother use to tell me. Don’t quite believe it anymore, but that’s jus’ the way I was born. Can’t be helped." His mother had always filled his head with fantasy, and perhaps that was why Leland still loved to drift back into his own dream world at times. "And what about you? A name to give me perhaps? And jus’ where do I find myself, this pack is called... what?" Leland tilted his head at the boy, eyes twinkling. If this was no longer Twilight Vale, where did the puppy call home?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread