I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He watched the stranger sit, and Haven decided to sit as well. "Wells, mah cousin Ty said that I look funny. But he looks funnys too!" Maybe everyone looked a little funny. He never thought about it before, when he was just around his mothers and his siblings. That was just the way that had always looked. But then when he met his cousin and uncle the other day, Ty had said that he looked funny. But both Ty and DaVinci looked funny too. Maybe his counsin was right, and he did look funny. He still wasn't sure why he would though. "A spring? Whas a spring?" It must be curly, he supposed, but he wanted to know more! He almost always wanted to know more.

He giggled a bit as Leland tilted his head to the side. It was something he always did, but he'd never seen any of the adults do it before. "Hi Leland! Mah names Haven! An' dis pack is Cwimson Dweams! Mah momma Nani runs it!" Having his mother be the leader of the pack was cool! It made him feel like the royalty that momma Anu told them about in her stories. Like he was a prince or something. Either way, it was neat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread