I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]

Sorry I am slow, I suck, but you knew that already. Also, as I wrote this, I realized how creepy Leland comes off at times.

Leland chuckled softly, hearing that the pup had already been told he looked funny. Well perhaps to someone, everyone did look funny, in one way or another. Leland was use the way wolves looked, he had been raised among just as many wolves as he had dogs, but to the wolves who had never seen a wolf before Leland was indeed an oddity. Perhaps though, in some places, the situation was reversed, and it was the wolf who was singled out among dogs. Anything could be possible. Averting his straying thoughts back to the issue at hand, Leland had to think a moment. "Humans made springs... they er bouncy and curled an’ made o’ metal." Leland didn’t quite know how else to explain a spring but he hoped his answer sufficed.

"Crimson Dreams, eh? That’s not a bad name fer a pack, not tat all." So indeed, Haven, as the child was called, confirmed that Twilight Vale was no more. "Tis a pleasure to meet you, young Haven. I’ve already met your mum, so hopefully she won’t be too sore to learn ya’ve run off and er a talking with strangers." Leland reprimanded the child in a playful manner, for certainly as an outsider to the pack it was not his place, but still it worried him that the child had slipped away. Anyone else could have found him, but instead it had been Leland, and of course the red hued male meant no harm. "so what do ya do fer fun around here?" Leland’s eyes twinkled, there was always time for a game or two.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread