I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Awww, you don't suck! <3 And everyone has their creepy moments, right? XD

He wondered why humans made springs. What did they need them for? Did they want to bounce around or something? He had a feeling Leland probably didn't know, but the pup's curiosity was never sated. He had heard that there was an old human city not too incredibly far from the pack, and he wanted nothing more than to go explore it. The boy wanted to know more and more about the humans. Their buildings were so cool, and they had weird inventions, like springs. But such things would have to wait for another time, and his mind returned to the conversation at hand.

Haven couldn't help but let his tail wag as the red and white hued male said that Crimson Dreams was a good name for a pack. He certainly thought so. The pup's excitement expanded as Leland said that he had met his mom. "Reallys?? You knows mah momma?" However his mood quickly changed as he was lightly reprimanded. Why were adults so paranoid about strangers? Every "stranger" he had met had been perfectly nice and fun. He didn't understand what the big deal was. His brows pushed together and he stuck out his bottom lip. "I's a big boy n' I cans take cares of myselfs! No ones mean ever comes here." The pumpkin pup was sick of all this nonsense.

Soon his temperament returned to the fun-loving little guy that he was at the mention of fun. Stubby tail began to wag again and his jade eyes lit up. "Thar's lots o' stuffs to do! Hide n' seek, imaginary games, chasin' bugs, explorin'..." It seemed to him there was a never-ending list of fun things to do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread