I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He wasn't sure which mother Leland had met, but it didn't really matter. Both of his moms were nice. And he was certainly lucky to have both of them. At the question that came from the spring-tailed guy, the boy gave him a look full of attitude that just screamed "duh". "Is so obvious you not a meanie! You knows mah mom, and my moms aren't friends wif mean people. If you was mean to them they would've told you to go away. An' since you's back heres they didn'," the boy stated, matter-of-factly. "Besides, I can tell a nice one when I sees 'em. You's a nice one." He nodded his head curtly. Even though he hadn't ever come across anyone mean, surely it would be obvious they were. It was easy to tell when someone was nice after all.

Haven plopped down on his rump, trying to think of what a good game to play would be. Well, all games were good, but there was always one that was best for a specific moment. He just had to find which one was best for this moment. He had played pretend with his mom a few days ago, so they needed something fresh. Then it occurred to him, the game they were already playing without knowing it was perfect! "Le's play a question game! I ask yous a question and then you asks me ones." Admittedly, he "played" this game a lot, but this time it would actually be meant as a game. "Ummm...if you coulds be anything else, what would you bes?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread