I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]

Leland felt that this child would not accept just any old explanation. Why would a canine, so much larger and stronger, faster too, choose to be a feline? Leland just did, and he wasn’t sure he could clearly explain it, but he would try. "Well, cats er small, sos they can fit into places I can’t. And they’er graceful, something I’m not. A cat would, I think, be the opposite o’ myself. What better way to experience new things than as the opposite o’ myself?" Indeed, it would be an interesting way to expand his horizons, to view the world in a whole new light. Did one’s physical limitations or abilities affect how one viewed certain aspect of life? Leland didn’t know, as he had never lived in another body. And of course it was all hypothetical, but it was interesting to think about none the less.

Squinting his bi-colored eyes at the male Leland searched his brain for a follow up question. Flying was not a hard answer to explain, surely there were many others who imagined soaring through the skies? Something else would have to be asked. "Well, where would ya fly to?" Haven probably had not been to many places outside the pack lands, if any at all, so it would be an interesting answer for Leland. What did Haven imagine was outside the borders of his home?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread