I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The small pumpkin colored boy tilted his head to the side, taking in Leland's explanation and mulling it over in his brain. Now that the male had explained his wish he supposed it made perfect sense. If you were going to be something else, why not pick something that was very different from you? You wouldn't want to pick something that was almost exactly like you, that would be boring. Perhaps being a cat would be kind of interesting. "I sees. Dat makes sense," he stated, nodding his head. As far as he was concerned, everything had a reason, even if it was a silly one (though the red canine's explanation hadn't been of the silly sort at all).

That was a good question. Where would he want to fly to if he could fly? Jade orbs looked to the sky, trying to imagine someplace interesting. Unfortunately he had little knowledge of what was outside the borders of his home. He had yet to ever step outside of Crimson Dreams and hadn't heart much about what else was out there. The pup tried to use his imagination. "Ummm...I tinks I'd want to go sees a human city. Da humans and their stuffs is interestin'." That was certainly true. Haven was fascinated by the fallen race. "Do yous believe in dwagons?" It was something he himself wasn't sure if he entirely believed, but he always hoped that they were real.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread