I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The boy's eyes grew wide. There was a human city not too far from his home? Suddenly he wanted to do nothing aside from go explore it. "Wow, reallys?! Is it cool? Have you seens it?" In his excitement he had lost all track of their game. He had jumped to his feet, large paws bouncing around on the ground. He wondered what it would look like. Surely they were very big. But what all would be in them? Did some wolves live in them? Or other animals? A thousand questions blazed through his mind. Even being told what it was like wouldn't be enough. He needed to see it for himself.

But as Leland answered his question about dragons, the pup's concentration fell back to their game of questions and answers. Haven's heart rose at his new friend's response. He was willing to believe in many things, but it seemed like some adults weren't. It was so great to find an older wolf who believed in such things. "I tink they're reals too! Mah momma and I were playing make-believe da other day and she was a dwagon and I's was a knight!" Those kinds of games were his favorite, though this game was fun too!

His head cocked to the side at the next question posed to him. Unicorns? He didn't think he had ever heard about those. "Whas a unicorns?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread