I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Stubby tail beat quickly against the ground. The prospect of going to see the human city excited him more than he could say. "Yahs? That'd be sooooo much funs!" There was no doubt in the boy's mind that Leland would be able to show him lots of interesting things in the city. His mind began to wonder to what all the city might hold. Were there more musical instruments like the piano in the mansion? Or even, were there more mansions? To him the possibilities seemed endless. Part of him wanted to set off with his new friend right now, but even the adventurous pup knew better than that. His mothers would worry about him if he just went off and left the pack lands. Not to mention he'd be in for a big scolding if he did.

As the Leland asked him if he knew what a horse was he nodded his head. Haven had never actually seen one, but he had a pretty good idea of what they looked like. Jade eyes grew wide as this magical creature was further explained. A horn on their forehead? That sounded neat! He tried to imagine what it would be like if he had a horn on his forehead. "Wow, theys sound cool!" he exclaimed. Dragons had been the only mystical beasts he had known much about, so this chance to learn about others was great. A phoenix? The pup thought he had heard that word before, but didn't know what it was. "Nopes. I dun know wha dat is eithers."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread