I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

If he had thought that unicorns were the coolest new thing he had heard about, this phoenix thing knocked it off its throne quickly. Mouth hung slightly agape as Leland spoke of the flame bird. There was a part of the boy that held a soft spot for birds. There was that blue one that followed his momma Anu around at times, and he liked following the things around as they flitted from tree to tree. Dragons were still his favorite magical creatures, but this phoenix was taking an incredibly close second. "Woooow. Dat's amazin'! I'd almost want ta see one of those insteads of a dwagons!" He imagined watching a large, magnificent bird bursting into flames and rising from the ashes right before his eyes. Now that would be a sight to see.

Haven nodded his head at the red husky's question. "Yahs, I've heards o' Phoenix Valley. Mah uncle and cousins live deres." It hadn't been long since he had met DaVinci and Ty, but already he wanted to meet back up with them and have more fun. Did he know of any other packs? He didn't think so. The only person he had met from another pack had been his uncle. "Nos, I dun know about any other packs. How many is there?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread