Memories of the past
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira

Word count: 412

Nodding to the words that were uttered by the other white femme, Mew's gaze was running along the ground in front of them as she thought. Somehow the story reminded her somewhat of Colibri, although Mew had never learned the truth behind why her mother had been so to and fro, leaving and coming back, abandoning them when they were children. But Colibri had issues with responsibility, or at least so it seemed to Mew, and it could explain quite a bit. But at the time, Mew had understood nothing, known nothing, just thrown into a world where things were strange and she did not wish to be. Her own reaction hadn't gained her much of anything, shutting herself in to prevent anyone from ever abandoning her ever again. If she loved no-one, no-one could abandon her, right? It had worked for some time, anyways, and her life had just been play and the hunt for food as a child too young to be charged with the full weight of such a task. The natural beauty of Clouded Tears had been her life, until the road became so. And now she was back and for once it seemed she could turn to others. A twist of fate, perhaps, but speaking to her mother had put so many things straight in her head. It had closed that chapter, so Mew could start another. Perhaps Cer did not feel as if she could do that yet. Getting thrown into something that's already set and feels too big for you is a horrible feeling. All of my family members became as strangers to me when Colibri left my litter to deal with ourselves, and I hadn't even begun to get to know them. I never properly knew any of us until now. Pausing a moment Mew wondered if Cercelee even knew this part of her history, or Colibri's history for that matter. It could probably help clear up why the old femme had left them to themselves in Dahlia again. She was just like that. I chose to come back though, and though things did not work out the way I had hoped they would, it feels much better to be surrounded by my family now compared to then. Probably because, like you say, I chose it instead of the choice already being made for me. And it doesn't look as if anyone feels thrown in. So far everyone has come along as they wish.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread