and i've been waiting for the sun
[html]
Your character, Beppe, is 7 months old correct? I just want to make sure because that'll make him a Lehrling, instead of a puppy, in rank when you two are accepted. :]

Two toned eyes scanned over the pair for a moment as he stood there, not allowing it to seem as if he was staring and being impolite. He would admit his curiosity though. It was extremely cold out and Jasper was a bit surprised to see anyone out wandering much more than they might have had to. What caught him by more surprise, though, was when the older wolf turned her head away, seeming to ignore anything that he'd said. Frowning inwardly, Jasper was suddenly unsure of what he was supposed to do. He was still sort of new to the border greeting thing, obviously inexperienced in the friendly and calm manner that he spoke when compared to more seasoned wolves. Perhaps she thought him to young to bother with?

It was about that moment that the younger one spoke, he couldn't be more than a few months younger than himself, and Jasper turned his full attention over. The accent was quickly picked up, recognized even, because he'd met quite a few wolves of different creeds when living in Europe. Italian, he could identify that much, though he didn't really know the language. "Oh, okay." He muttered quietly, seating himself in the cold snow as the younger of the two turned to speak to the older one. It was interesting, really, and Jasper quickly understood why he'd been ignored. "I'm Jasper, by the way." He added in quickly. He'd given their names, after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread