nevermind the sunshine - p haven
Oh. Thanks for the 411! Please excuse this poor excuse of a post once more. :/

Stockholm looked up from her work. Her ears perked forward as she tried to locate the source of the small voice. At first she thought that it might have been Brooklyn wandering around the mansion, but she did not smell her. Her eyes settled on the young boy near the kitchen door. She realized that this most be another of Naniko's children, although he looked nothing like his sister. But his deep jade eyes let her know right away that this was definitely Naniko's progeny. She'd be able to tell that striking color anywhere.

"Hi there. I'm sorry, I don't know your name," Stockholm said, sitting forward and smiling at the pup. She noticed how curiously he was regarding her. She thought over the last few minutes and realized that she had said the name of the mansion allowed just as he had arrived. "Are you Haven? My name's Geneva Stockholm. I think I know your mom and sister," she said with a smile. She decided to stay where she was, lest she scare the pup away. Although he didn't look very timid. In fact, his curiosity in the face of a stranger was rather bold. Nevertheless she decided not to invade his space.

"What were you doing in the kitchen? Were you looking for food?" Stockholm asked, wanting to continue the conversation with the young brightly colored pup. She was very excited to get acquainted with other members of the pack. She set her sketches to one side.

Messages In This Thread