nevermind the sunshine - p haven
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Is not a poor excuse!

The woman turned around and looked at him. She had a kind face, he decided. But she said she didn't know his name. But she had just said it! He had heard her! He was about to voice this when she asked if he was who he was. His tail wagged and a grin lit up his tiny muzzle. "I is Haven! Is nice to meets you Ge-geneevaa St-stockhome." Her name was a bit difficult for him to pronounce, but he thought he'd done a pretty good job. He was also proud for remembering his manners. Wouldn't his mothers be proud! "An' which ones? I has two mommas an two sisers!" He stated, puffing out his chest a bit, like this fact was something to be rather proud of.

His one white ear twitched at her next question. "Yahs. I smelled some foods in der, but I didn' see nofin'." Jade eyes caught sight of Stockholm moving something to her side. Suddenly he was much more interested in what she had than the prospect of food. His short legs carried him closer to her, peering curiously at the paper with the black marks all over it. Haven looked back up at the tall woman. "Whas dat?" The pup was almost always asking questions, but how else was he supposed to learn!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread