nevermind the sunshine - p haven
Haven is adorable!

The gray femme listened intently as the young wolf spoke. Although he mispronounced some words, he was startlingly well spoken for a youth. And he certainly wasn't afraid to talk to her and ask her questions. Stockholm found this endearing and intriguing. When she had been a pup his age, she'd been just as curious but twice as close-mouthed. The openness with which Haven had been raised was strikingly different from Stockholm's childhood. She didn't think it was a bad thing either. She wanted to talk more to Naniko now, perhaps if she get to know the while wolf she'd get insight to her wonderful brood.

"You can call me Genny if you want, if it's easier," she told Haven, then grinned and lowered her voice to a loud whisper. "But don't tell anyone else in Crimson Dreams that. I haven't been called Gennie since I was younger than you!" she winked at him.

He had two mothers? The wolfess wondered if he knew who his father was, but didn't bother to ask. There had to be a reason why he didn't mention him. "I met Naniko and Brooklyn my first day here. I also met Savina." Maybe Savina was Naniko's mate? But no...that didn't quite make the proper connection in her mind. There must be some other female in the pack to home the Commander was mated.

Stockholm pushed her sketchings forward when Haven inquired about what they were. "I'm trying to make a layout, or a map, of this mansion," she said and pushed it forward for him to examine. "I was writing the word 'Haven' at the top when you came in."

Messages In This Thread