nevermind the sunshine - p haven
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I know, I loves my silly little boy *cuddles him* And for some reason I totally am hearing Forest Gump saying "Jenny" whenever I have Haven say it XD

Haven's mouth opened in a wide smile and his tail wagged furiously as the older wolf confided her secret name with him. How cool! He now knew something that no one else in the whole wide pack knew! "Okies Gennie! Your secwets safe wif me!" He tried to wink back at her, but just ended up blinking both his eyes. How did she do that! The boy made a note to practice such a skill. He wondered if Brooklyn knew how to do that. He hoped not, he would love to show her up on something for once.

"I sees. I loves momma Nani, but she's alllllways havin' to watch Bwooklyn. Bwooklyn's such a showoffs and she always picks on our sis Mati. She cans be soooo mean! Ans Mati is so nice!" Out of the four pups, he and Mati were the closest. He didn't really have anything against Brooklyn, he just wished she'd leave Mati alone. It made him mad when she was being so mean to her. He tried to do his best to protect her when he could. He perked up at the mention of Savina though. "Savvy's gweat! She pways games wif us!" Haven loved games. And Savina always had fun games for the pups to play.

Now, as of yet, no one had mentioned that the Aatte boy and the mansion that laid in the pack territory shared the same name. So he was still a little confused as to why his name was on her drawings of the house. He studied her drawings hard, looking around the room and looking back at the paper. He didn't really know what a map was, but he could see the similarities in her sketch and the real thing. "You dwaws good Gennie. But whas a map for? An' whys you write mah name at da top?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread