nevermind the sunshine - p haven
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Me too XD

He nodded his head as Geneva responded about Mati. "Mati an I ares the closest. I stand up for hers when Bwooklyn's bein' a meanie." Haven's nature of being a kind and loving soul was already becoming evident. He didn't like to see anyone get picked on, especially Mati. Unfortunately his chocolate sister seemed to get the brunt of most of the teasing and taunting that went on between all the siblings. It didn't make much sense to him, considering in his opinion she was the nicest of all of them. She was fairly meek though, maybe that was why. Well, he would make up for her meekness. He had already decided he would always do his best to be there for her as much as he possibly could.

Jade eyes looked back at the drawing as Stockholm explained to him what a map was. "Oh, I sees. Kind of likes your what your nose does, but wif your eyes?" The pup wasn't sure if he had vocalized what he had meant very well. He knew that his mothers could find their way around using their noses. Maybe like the smells created a kind of map in their minds? He wasn't certain, but at least he grasped the concept of what a map was. So he and this giant house had the same name? That was pretty cool! "Yahs! Does that means the mansion belongs to me?" That made perfect sense in his head. If they had the same name, it seemed somewhat logical that it was his.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread