nevermind the sunshine - p haven
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The small boy grinned up at Geneva again, glad that he had been able to vocalize his thoughts properly. And not only that, but he had been right! As far as he concerned this was turning out to be a very good day for him, and it wasn't even over yet! He listened carefully as she explained why she used maps and had learned to draw them in the first place. His head nodded at her, understanding not being able to use his nose as most adult wolves. "I can't use mah nose yet eithers. I hope I cans when I grows up. But if not maybe yous can teach me how to dwaws maps too, Gennie!" It sounded like a good plan to him. Though admittedly, he desperately hoped that he wouldn't have the same problems as she did with his nose. He wanted to be as good at tracking as his moms were.

Haven's head cocked to the side as she explained why he and the mansion had the same name, and how it did belong to him, but the rest of the pack as well. He was thankful that she gave the example of her name. Examples, he had found, were the best ways for him to learn and understand new things. "Dat makes sense." He didn't mind sharing, and he guessed the older wolves had had the mansion longer than him, so it was nice of them to share it. A city? He had heard the word before, but wasn't entirely sure what it was. "Wat's a city? I tink mah mom said dat Bwooklyn was named after one too." Then something else she had said struck him. What was a father? He had two mothers, but no idea what a father was. "Gennie, wat's a father?" He searched her face with his big, inquisitive eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread