nevermind the sunshine - p haven
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The boy was relieved to hear that she didn't think that he would have a problem using his nose. He didn't really let it show though. He didn't want her to feel bad about not being able to really use her's. Sometimes it was hard for him to remember all his manners, but he tried his best to remember the really important ones. But soon the subject moved on to that of cities and he wasn't worried about risking hurting her feelings anymore. As Stockholm described what they looked like, he did his best to try and picture it in his mind. These city things sounded almost magical to Haven. Buildings larger than the mansion? Some made of glass? Though admittedly the lack of trees, grass, and flowers were a bit of a turn off. "Yah, dat makes sense! I'd like to see one sometimes! Tho do wolves live theres? I wouldn', wif no trees or gwass. Visitn' would be oks tho." He couldn't imagine living in a place with no plants around.

As Geneva asked if he knew how his mothers were his parents he nodded his head eagerly. So a father was like a mother, but it was a guy instead of a girl? That made sense. "So, if I had someone to look after, I'd bes a father?" It was a little early for him to have known where puppies come from, so "someone to look after" was the best way he could think to describe it. He felt a little sad, that she hadn't had a mother, and he gently nudged her leg with his nose in a comforting gesture. So there were many different ways to have a family? That was interesting. "Three sisers! Did you have any bwothers? I has one bwother!"

Suddenly a loud grumble came from his belly, and he remembered how hungry he was. Jade eyes looked up to Geneva. "Gennies, do you have any foods? Ors do you knows where some is?" Maybe she could find him some food instead of him having to go all the way back to the den. The boy wanted to keep talking with his new friend.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread