nevermind the sunshine - p haven
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He couldn't imagine why any creature would want to live in a place with no grass or trees, but if some did then they could have it he guessed. He smiled broadly up at Geneva, tiny tail wagging. "Yay! I likes it here toos. Mah momma has a good packs, doesn't she?" Being the son of the Commander of the pack had already instilled a great deal of pride in the boy. He really couldn't imagine ever wanting to live anywhere else, at this point in his life anyway.

Haven had been right about the father thing too! He was learning so many new things today, it was exciting! As the female patted his head, his tail thudded against the wooden floorboards. He was glad that she wasn't sad about not having a mom. It was good that her father had been a good parent. It was obvious to him that he had been, seeing how nice Stockholm was. All the names of her sisters were very pretty, but he didn't even try to pronounce them. Her name had been hard enough, and it seemed to be the easiest of the four! "Where is your siser Ari?" It didn't occur to him that that question might hold a sad answer for his friend.

A happy yip escaped the pup's mouth as Geneva offered to share her food with him. He was very hungry. As she got up and held the door for him, he was thankful. That big old thing was heavy, and it was quite the struggle for him to get in and out of it without help. He wiggled as she set the mice on a plate and set it down before him. "Tank yous Gennie!" It was so nice of her to share her food with him. He began eating hungrily at the meal. "Yah! Dat'd be funs! Though I not very good at huntings yet."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread