nevermind the sunshine - p haven
[html]
I'm thinking maybe we should wrap this up in the next couple of posts and start a different thread in the near future with their hunt. Maybe they could include Mati and Brooklyn too! Could make for an interesting dynamic and some sibling competition.

Geneva smiled as she watched the pumpkin colored pup dive into his meal with gusto. It wasn't surprising that the youngster would have a formidble appetite. Despite his small size, she knew that he'd be shooting up like a weed in no time. She was also glad that he had such an appetite. It meant that he was healthy and that everything was going right and that he'd grow to be strong. The wolfess took a few bites from the small game, but she hadn't been very hungry in the last few days and she had already eaten her meal for the day. She pushed the mouse toward his side of the plate before giving his a pet behind the ears. "You're welcome, pumpkin. You go ahead and finish that up. I already ate today. Plus you need to eat more to do all that playing and exploring and growing that's ahead of you."

While the pup ate she answered a few of his questions. "Your mother has pieced together an excellent pack. I like it here very much. It already feels like home to me," Geneva answered honestly, reflecting on her last few days here. The warmth she felt within the mansion was no longer due to the shelter it provided, but also to the creatures she had met along the way. She felt as though for the first time in a long time, she was on the right track. Like she was on a path that would lead her to the right places, that would keep her heart anchored instead of lost.

The stone hued femme smiled at the mention of her beloved littermate. She drew on a memory that did not bring her sadness, although a bit of longing filled her. She truly missed her sister, her best friend. "Well, Ari's whereabouts are a bit of a story, and some of it is a bit of a mystery to me. But when we were young, she was always very adventurous. She loved to explore. Sometimes she'd leave for days at a time, but she'd always come back and bring me little bits from her adventures, like flowers I had never seen before," she smiled fondly at the memory. "I never liked to leave home. I got sick very easily and I couldn't go very far, and when I was older and better able I was so set in my ways that I never ventured far. Ari never stopped exploring, but she always came back. When we were older, she met a wolf named Vidanric and fell in love. They became mates shortly after and went abroad to many different lands. One day she stopped visiting. She must be on the adventure of her life right now."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread