nevermind the sunshine - p haven
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
That sounds like a great idea! And I really like the idea of having the other pups too! Yes! Big Grin

Wow, she was giving him almost all of the food! That was fine by him, he was practically starving! It seemed like every few hours after he'd eaten something he was hungry again! He knew that the adults didn't eat that much. It must have something to do with being a puppy, he decided, knowing that his siblings were the same way. "Tanks again Gennie!" The boy said, mouth full. It only then struck him that he had been taught not to speak with his mouth full. He swallowed the delicious mouse, his tummy gurgling contentedly. "Mah momma Anu calls me a pumkin head!" He found it funny that his new friend was using a similar nick name for him.

Haven listened carefully as Geneva explained where her sister was. This Ari sounded like a lot of fun! She liked to adventure like he did! The story made him a little sad though. He tried to think what it would be like if he or Mati went away and they didn't see each other. He wouldn't like that at all! His ears and tail drooped a little. "You misses her, don' you?" The pup knew he would if he were her. "Maybe she'll come back an' finds you agains." He sincerely hoped that Ari would, for Geneva's sake.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread