nevermind the sunshine - p haven
[html]

"Thank you for keeping me company today, Haven," the wolfess said sincerely. She was having a wonderful time with the young pup, a happiness stirring in her chest she hadn't expected to feel. She thought she would never know joy again. But as contentment whispered through her heart, she knew that she'd find it again, here in the pack lands of Crimson Dreams. It was impossible not to feel some spark of positivity when the future looked so bright. "I really enjoy talking to you."

She picked up the dish once he had finished and put it in the sink. The kitchen had been very clean when they had come in and Geneva intended to leave it the same way she found it. Although she hadn't been there very long, Haven Mansion was becoming very much like home to her. And the wolfess took great pride in her home.

"Ari is like sunshine to me," Geneva said, sitting down next to the pup and giving him a fond nuzzle. "Even though I love to feel it all around me, I know that I can't keep it all the time. Even though I miss her, I know that her mate, and probably her children, need her love just as much as I used to. And just like sunshine, I know that eventually, in good time, she'll return to me as sure as the sun rises." She hoped that Haven would understand her answer. "I miss her, but I know that somewhere off in the world, she's making others very happy. And that's enough for me."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread