nevermind the sunshine - p haven
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
End after your next post? And sorry for the craptastic reply

A warm little feeling settled into the chest of the small pup. He could tell that Geneva really was enjoying his company as much as he was enjoying hers. It made him feel good that he had made her feel good. "I enjoys talkin' to yous too Gennie! Yous really nice n' smart." He knew that the two of them would have a lasting friendship. The boy really hoped that she would stick around in Crimson Dreams, but he really didn't think that she would leave. She seemed to really like it here.

Haven giggled as she nuzzled him. He didn't really ever admit it out loud, but he loved to cuddle. If he wasn't snuggled up to one of his mothers at night, he was laying together with Mati. He liked the feeling of having someone right there by his side. The way that Stockholm described her sister was really nice. The analogy was very nice, and very easy for even him to understand. "Thas a good ways to look at it. I likes it." He stated, returning her nuzzle. With a full belly, sleepiness was starting to settle over the pup. His mouth opened in a wide yawn and he blinked slowly. "Hmmm, maybes I should gos home. I's sleepys."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread