a turn for the better - p anu
[html]

“When I first saw it, the mansion was pretty intimidating. I’m more of the natural dweller.” A smile came to her as she thought about her small burrow where she had met Nani. It had always been the type of place she was used to. The large house, with all of its furnishings, was just too different for her to get used to at once. By living in their cave she was able to take all of the human amenities a little at a time.

She laughed at Geneva’s next words. “ I leave the cooking to Nani.” Anu stayed away from the combination of fire and food. She was a raw meat eater, but the taste of cooked meats was interesting. Mati crashed into the conversation, blazing passed the running some puppy insanity out of her system. As soon as she was there she was gone again, lost in the grasses.

Anu liked that she was getting settled and enjoyed being part of the pack. She could see her living with them and becoming part of their family, even though to the sandy fey she felt like family already. It was easy for her accept new wolves, and as soon as she found a compatible personality she was instantly glued to them.

She shook her head, sure that she hadn’t been rambling. “I know what its like to be the new one, and you are making it easy to be easy to talk to.” She laughed at her last words, unsure if they made any sense.

“Where is it that you come from?” They might have both found themselves there at that moment, but Anu knew that they each had to come from somewhere.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread