a turn for the better - p anu
[html]

Anu listened contently, while Geneva spoke and Mati played. The little pup was enjoying herself, and hopefully expelling the day’s energy. Anu was sure that when they went home she would crash and sleep the night away with no persuasion. She had been surprised how hard it could be to put four pups to bed.

Geneva’s story was unlike anything Anu had heard. The questions grew and her curiosity rose. She imaged what it would be like to grow up in the city without the trees she loved so dear. They seemed to have grown up on different sides of the tracks. Being the flower child, and Geneva the city born they got along very well together. But there was a snag in her story, and a missing piece that Anu could not ignore.

Where was her mate? And why had she left? The questions nagged at her brain, but she fought to leave them there and won. It would be rude to pry, and if Geneva wanted to tell her, she would. Wow, I don’t think that we could have grown up any more differently. A small laugh passed her lip, I’m from up north, from the deep woods. I think my father would have died if he knew that there were places that had no trees and even at the notion of concrete.

I’ve lingered in this area for a few years, come and gone when ever the wind called my name. She paused to think off all those she had met and left since finding Bleeding Souls. Have you seen the lighthouse? If she wanted to get the full ocean experience, she needed to see the lighthouse.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread