a turn for the better - p anu
[html]

no big story... !

She was sure that they main reason she snagged Nani when she did was her easygoing personality. It made her approachable and easy to talk to, but he was only being herself. Her main goal was to please those around her, so helping out by listening and tackling other’s problems were just purely pleasurable.

She could not help but notice the change in her posture as she sat up. Her face showed her concern, watching the way she twisted in pain. Geneva might want to hide things within herself, but there were certain things that you just couldn’t hide. Only the mention of her mates name brought her out of her concentration.

I guess, it was at Rabbit Lake. We just… came across each other. Anu paused, her eyes shifted away as she wondered if she how much she should confess. I think I knew from that moment. She hadn’t talked about her love for Nani since leaving Phoenix Valley, and then it had felt like she needed to defend it. It was nice to just express it without consequences.

The pressing matter could not be trumped by her fairy tale. She let her voice lower, not wanting to catch Mati’s ears. The little pup was so sensitive to the changes in her voice and would fret if anything were wrong. Are you ok?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread