i can't get it out of my head
Character information can be found in the profile, email information through the ACP. PM is the best way to get a hold of me on a short notice. Tongue

[html]
It had been a long time since he had set foot in familiar territory. Well, not that Jaded Shadows was familiar territory, but rather the place that he had been born. The sprawling region that was named Bleeding Souls was truly one of a kind, though now as he was older the name had lost the coolness it had captured him with as a child. But he had changed a lot since then, no longer an aspiring, arrogant prince, but rather that of a scholar. Leaving Syemv had been one of the most critical low points in his life, though he had no decision in that. But leaving the home where his parents had gone to reside had been entirely his decision. Neither parent had objected and simply let him go without question. Coming back had been an adventure in itself because of the sidetracks and the places that interested him so—but now that he was there, things were drastically different.

So different, that in fact he thought that he had come to the wrong place. Syemv was no more, the coyotes had expanded their borders so far that he was barely able to spy out the house without seeing the angry flail of a tail on the horizon. Though sad, he wasn't angry about their claim in ground. After all, it had only been a home. One that he hadn't even spent a majority of his life in. So with the option of returning to his birth pack ruled out, the boy went purely on the memory and stories that his mother had told him. It was to the near direct north that he found himself stumbling across Jaded Shadows in a fit of twilight and light snowfall. He had never experienced the biting cold of Canadian weather having been born in the spring, but now it was most unpleasant. He seemed quite the unclothed heathen sitting squat in a huddled mass just outside of the looming walls of a homeless shelter, not sure whether to make racket to draw attention or to wait patiently.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread