i can't get it out of my head
[html]
http://twilight.silens.net/rp/val/t01.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
What Fatin perceived as effortless confidence, Valentine had always seen as foolishness. While his mother was without a doubt a very loyal wolf to come into contact with, that loyalty was ever wavering. He sought not to make the same mistakes as she did, and stuck to how his father did things. It would certainly take a lot to move him now that he intended to plant his roots within Jaded Shadows and its earthen bulk. Letting the topic of his mother and her extensive history fall to ruin, he listened in on her voice and what she had to offer about the technologies that were making themselves more known in the world around them. He took the torch from Fatin and held it up, lighting the pathways ahead while she led the way.

“I'm afraid I don't remember Thorn. I never had the chance to meet anyone who was originally apart of the ship—they were all gone by the time I was born.” Which was really a shame, he thought, given the history and the things that they without a doubt had to have known. But he had been also keyed in on things that had happened there, but only because he had been the nosy child who had eavesdropped on his parents. Valentine knew a lot of things he probably shouldn't have known. “I suppose you might be right about some of the things bringing us closer to destruction. Especially in the sense of weaponry and such. I forgot that this isn't such a peaceful place… but some things, I admit, do bring a great deal of joy into the lives of others. Music, literature, and so on and so forth,” he went on to say as they made their way through the worn tunnels. Valentine would never want them to dabble in the warfare objects, though there was always the ‘what if’ chance that someone actually did…
[/html]

Messages In This Thread