I would do anything for love but I won't do that
[html]

I know the territory, I've been around

It’ll all turn to dust and we’ll all fall down

She was visibly pregnant now, the pups making her stomach bulge in a very obvious manner. She was overlooking the herd, counting and keeping track of them. She didn't want to see any of them dissapear in the end. They were too important to the pack, even though lucifer had been doing as she'd demanded and helping with the hunts. She was glad to see that, even if he hated the pups growing inside of her.
And why should he not? He claimed to love her, but he never wanted to stick around for her. Everything else was always more important to him. And now he was here, and swore that she was most important to him. She didn't know what to think anymore. She didn't want to worry about it.
the sky was grey today, and it made the pale woman less upbeat than normal. The drizzle didn't just dampen the earth,. it dampened her spirits too. She never had been good with wet weather, even if the snow was pretty. But this wasn't snow, just chilly, cold rain. It depressed the pale woman. She retreated to the shelter of a towering oak, unwilling to go back to her house on the other side of the territory just yet.

And sooner or later, you’ll be screwing around

[/html]

Messages In This Thread