I would do anything for love but I won't do that
[html]

:3 wc249

escape is never the safest path

"You shouldn't be out here," his throat muttered without his permission. Normally he might have just passed by, but his legs had stopped unexpectedly and his eye was affixed on her solemn, bulging form beneath the oak tree he passed by quite often on his solitary, outskirt-territory retreats, and had not expected to see another soul on the little trek. Truth was, he needed the alone time more than usual, with the responsibilities put aside for him now a constant pace and requiring constant attention. Lucifer was God-only-knows-where (though he had guessed the black-furred miscreant might have been following Deuce around as usual, but obviously it wasn't the case), and Tyrone had been a bit too sleepy for the little walk the pup sometimes joined him on, though the company was not minded. He quite enjoyed the child, but even a little free time to himself was always appreciated.

It took some effort to even offer her a subtle, small smile, though he tried to mask the fact that it was forced. Jefferson had yet to decide whether or not the two would ever even begin to get along, and judging from her rather unpleasant expression and disturbingly obvious pregnancy, the hybrid might've been better off continuing on without saying anything at all. His shoulder sagged somewhat, but he held his stance and looked up at the overcast sky as it blew a chilly breeze through. "Something tells me you're out here avoiding some things too, but I wouldn't know."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread