I would do anything for love but I won't do that
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... DOTAHT.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
She lifted her gaze, seeing jefferson coming at her. He seemed to be as wary as she was. They'd done good, only seeing eachother at pack meetings since iskata had accepted the male. And Deuce had to admit, he'd been good for the pack. She didn't miss that his smile was forced. Her return smile was no less uneasy.
She laughed soflty at his candid statement. "It's not often I need to avoid things, but yes, although it is hard to avoid your own thoughts." Her words were truthful and a little self depreciating. She knew she needed to make peace with this hybrid. If she could willingly accept Da'Vinci and his pups, she could accept jefferson too. She took in a breath and let it out ina soundless sigh.
"You've done well since Iskata accepted you. I...I apologize for initial mistrust of you, Jefferson." Ina rare gesture of submission, the Shaman was looking at the ground between the male's feet. Apologies were difficult for her, especially when it came to coyote and their blood. She would never forgive the coyote race for what had happed to Syemv, nor for the death of her son Shadow. She had no forgiveness for that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread