I would do anything for love but I won't do that
[html]

This is going to be a sweet thread. ^^ wc301

escape is never the safest path

He smiled calmly at the apology--more genuinely this time, and a small chuckle thinned the air between them. He'd harbored quite a bit of distaste for the white female after their first meeting--in fact, due to his apathetic demeanor when he was a loner, it had been the first time he'd felt real, seething emotions in quite some time--but now, months later, he'd seen her at work and he'd seen what she could do. He'd unintentionally stopped and questioned a leader from a stranger pack when he detected her scent upon him and suspected the worst. Fortunately, that meeting had turned out to be a fortunate one in learning that he and Haku were related... Wait. He put together two and two, judging on how pregnant she looked and the time abouts that he had run into his relative out in the wilderness... Ah, it wasn't that complicated, but he wondered if she knew that she had no choice but to be affiliated with Jefferson now, since they were more 'officially' related at this point, at least through her coming children.

"Naw," he scoffed, shaking his head calmly and taking a few cautious steps closer, neither standing tall out of pride nor lowering himself in deemed respect. He, as always, was simply being Jefferson. He bowed to no one. "You've got kids on the way. Need to learn to keep your head up, for their sake." He seated himself, hissing a moment at the sudden string of pain that shot through his bad limb, but quickly swallowed it and continued nonchalantly. "You can just use me as an excuse that coys aren't so bad. Ravenous bunch, but some of them,,, eh." He shrugged, eye wandering here and there nonchalantly. At least he wasn't bad at simple conversation. "You're a good leader, Deuce."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread