tomorrow, tomorrow
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I find this incredibly funny, since I just got home from meeting my soon-to-be-inlaws XD

The sun was peaking through the clouds with some consistency today. That made the femme happy, though ever since the change in her life that had taken place the other day, she always had a spring in her step rain or shine. She had a mate now. Someone she loved with every fiber of her being. Instead of waking up alone, now she was greeted by the handsome face of her mate. Nothing could dampen her mood.

Savina pranced lightly around the territory, re-marking borders where it had faded. Not even the cold phased her, instead it felt refreshing in her lungs and against her skin. It was a quiet morning, so when an unfamiliar howl sounded through the air, it was impossible to miss. Sable ears pricked forward. It seemed they were calling for a leader. Someone wishing to join perhaps? Admittedly, she would be surprised if it were. Within the past few weeks she had accepted two new wolves into their family, which was more than was usually expected. Casually she headed in the direction of the voice.

As the Lt. General came up to the shores of the lake, the form of a golden woman was caught in her emerald gaze. Deeply, she breathed in the other wolf's scent. There was a pack scent thick on her, so most likely she wasn't here joining. There was something awfully familiar in that smell though. The fey furrowed her brow, trying to pinpoint it, since she was certain she had never seen the female before. Then it hit her like a brick. Kansas. This wolfess smelled similar to her mate. A smile grew on her lips as she approached the visitor. "Good morning. Is there something I can help you with?" Her accented tone was pleasant as usual.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread